RE: (ASCEND) caller-id on POTS port of new P75

> > Also, there is one more limitation on the current implementation of
> > the CLID: CLID is not supported when EKTS=Yes.
>
> What is "EKTS"? I didn't find that in the reference manual index and it
> doesn't show up in my saved config, so I must be at the default if its a
> settable parameter in a P75.

EKTS is "Electronic Key Telephone System" and is a switch feature not
a Pipeline paramter.

WWW is your friend.  I went to the Ascend home page <http://www.ascend.com>
and used the search feature <http://www.ascend.com/search97cgi/vtopic> to
look up "EKTS" and found the following: <http://www.ascend.com/1601.html>

  Ascend - Ordering ISDN Service for the Pipeline 25 and 75

  National ISDN-1 service from an AT&T 5ESS switch

  The following table lists the provisioning settings for National ISDN-1
  (NI-1) service provided by an AT&T 5ESS switch. Your local telephone company
  can configure your ISDN line using the information shown in the following
  table or by using the Bellcore S1 translation settings. Some features are
  set for each of the directory numbers (telephone numbers) for your ISDN
  service.

  Provisioning Feature Setting

  Term Type A
  Circuit Switched Voice (CSV) 1
  CSV Additional Call Offering (ACO) Unrestricted
  CSV limit 2
  CSV Notification Busy (NB) limit 1
  Circuit Switched Data (CSD) 2
  CSD limit 2
  CSD Notification Busy (NB) limit 1
  Electronic Key Telephone System (EKTS) No
  Feature button assignments 6=Conference 7=Transfer 8=Drop