(ASCEND) Testing the line quality with "test"?

The Ascend Pipeline routers have a very convenient "test" command
(under SysDiag/TermServ) in which the router makes a phone call
from the ISDN B1 channel to the B2 channel, and then it sends a
specified number of packets.  The result is the number and percentage
of successful packets.

I have a pair of P75s and have tested them many times.
The results are very consistent: 90%-91% success rate
(I have tried sending 100, 1000, 5000 and 10000 packets).

Is that percentage within normal bounds?  Could other Pipeline
users please post their results here?? (*)

Thanks,

-Ramon F. Herrera

(*) ps: please e-mail me a copy, as I am not currently subscribed
to this list.