Re: (ASCEND) Pipeline 50 Q.

> Would this have anything to do with the unit's idle timeout?

I would *STRONGLY* recommend reading the documentation that comes with
any product.  You will find both the Users Guide and the Reference Manual
to be valuable sources of information.

The "idle timeout" is controlled by the "Idle" parameter.
Ethernet->Connections->[name]->Session options...->Idle
For more information, please see the documentation.

> My Pipeline will log off after 2 minutes of inactivity... I'm thinking it
> might be the DownPreference in the Pipeline... which is 120 seconds?

The "units" for Preference is not seconds.  I believe DownPreference is
probably the Preference for a "down" connection.  Preference is discussed
in more detail in the documentation.