Re: (ASCEND) Pipeline 50 Q.

Would this have anything to do with the unit's idle timeout?  My Pipeline
will log off after 2 minutes of inactivity... I'm thinking it might be
the DownPreference in the Pipeline... which is 120 seconds?  Any ideas?

My Radius profile has no effect on the idle timeout of my Pipeline 50...
but, my profile works great when I dial in with analog... I've set it my
profile... but, still... after 2 minutes of inactivity... my Pipeline will
log off... I'm thinking it's a setting in the unit...? ...perhaps, the
DownPreference?  ..any suggestions?

--Nolan