Re: (ASCEND) V110 and Eriksen Not Connecting

We had a customer who insisted on being able to connect with MNP10-EC and the only
way we could get the max to do that was add   )M2  to the second modem string from
debug. Unfortunately somewhere around 10% of our users then had problems connecting
so it's in limbo for the moment.

Has anyone else had any experience getting cellphones to connect with MNP10-EC?

Cheers