RE: (ASCEND) P50

I know this thread has somehow been mixed up with another one, so I
think I'm replying to the correct message, and I have changed the
Subject to reflect the correct situation :-)

OK...with all that said, try this...it's a pretty simple procedure, and
it works:

In this user's Radius profile, set Ascend-PPP-Address to, say, 10.1.55.1
(that's it for the server side)

Now, on the P50 (with software version 4.6C or higher)...
Under configure...
	set the "Rem Addr" to 10.1.55.1/30

Ethernet-->Connections--> (connection name) --> IP options
	set the "IF Adrs" to 10.1.55.2/30
	set Private=YES

===
Steven Guerin <mailto:sguerin@staff.communique.net>