(ASCEND) IPX Routing / Network Games

Up to this point, I've had no reason to ask about IPX routing with respect
to Ascend hardware because I've only wanted to use it for IP routing.

However, now that I have been successful in getting my co-workers involved
in a particular network game called WarCraft2, I'd like to try out the IPX
functionality of my P50 at home and possibly create some IPX profiles on
our dial-in MAX so we can enjoy network games w/o actually having to look
at each other in person (we'd been going to each other's houses to play).

Has anyone else had success using the IPX functionality of the Pipeline or
MAX series to aid creation of a dial on-demand IPX network for the purpose
of playing a network game such as WarCraft, Doom, Diablo, etc?

If so, is this the best way to do it?

BTW, I already know that the MacOS version of WarCraft2 has the TCP/IP
feature but I'm the only MacOS user so I'm forced into using IPX so the
other Win95 players can join in the fun.

~~~
Kevin Ying / Chief System Administrator    interQ, Inc.
kevin@ns1.interq.or.jp                     Minamiaoyamamori Bldg 301
(vox) +81-3-3408-1616                      3-18-16 Minamiaoyama
(fax) +81-3-3423-8699                      Minato-ku, Tokyo 107, JP