(ASCEND) Feature Requests and Ascend?

 Fellow Battle-Scared Ascenders!

 Ok, Time for some venting, I have been awaiting a feature request on
the Max 1800 for well over 6 months now, I have been promised several
times NEXT release, then comes the release, and I hear Next release. The
feature request is:

 To be able to Bond B1/B2 on a per user basis, We could use trunk-groups
but that only allows us to to bond 6 of the eight ports, thus leaving
2 ports unuseable.

 Also I need this implemented with a fix for TR2135. Without these 2
rolled together my centrex business is hurting.

Is it me or does it take just about forever to get a feature from ascend,
Then at least 6-8 patch releases before it's stable enough to turn on. Hmm
I guess it's not just me having these types of issues, Look at the stock.

Jason