(ASCEND) DOV & TNT?

OK, Lets take a step back and discuss DOV again, This is how I have the
call-routing set up on my TNT to route any calls comming in on the MSN#
of 354-7138.

index* = { { { shelf-1 any-slot 0 } 0 } 0 }
trunk-group = 0
phone-number = 7138
preferred-source = { { shelf-1 slot-16 0 } 0 }
call-route-type = any-call-type
admin>

And Slot 16 is :

{ shelf-1 slot-16 0 }      UP       192hdlc-card

Shouldn't this automaticlly route any calls comming in on that hunt
directly to the HDLC card? I'm asking cause it's not working

Or do I need to reboot to implement this feature?

Jason Nealis
Director Internet Operations
Network Access
Erols Internet