(ASCEND) Nailed lines

Thanks for writing down a lot of the problems I have also seen
with the nailed stuff on the Max and pipeline.

I have a customer that was using the magical super dig 128 on
a p50 connected to a max 4000, and all was ok.  Once I ran out
of HDLC slots (another long story where I feel a bit ripped off
by ascend) I decided to move the channelized E1s over to the
cisco.  Of course, super dig 128 didn't work with the cisco!

Anyone have any idea how to solve this problem (besides replacing
the P50)?

Thanks,
Mickey