(ASCEND) Extra Static routes on a Pipeline 50???

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knew if it was possible to configure the
Pipeline 50 to have more than 4 static route entries. Currently we have all 4
entries full and if I need to add more static routes into the router,
I need to add them in manually through the Term. Server interface - which of
course dissappear every time the router is rebooted.

We run software version 5.1A.

Paul.