Re: (ASCEND) Feature Requests and Ascend? (Immediate Modem)

On Fri, 10 Oct 1997, Matt Holdrege wrote:

> You still didn't say what software release you are on. Recent releases have
> optimized the Immediate Modem feature.

I apologize.  I thought I had mentioned it earlier, but I guess I
didn't.  This is on 5.0Ai13, which is the most recent we are able
to use for various reasons.  How recent is recent?  (of course,
even if it was fixed in p releases before i13, from my understanding
of what Ascend told someone else here, bugfixes don't necessarily
make it into i releases since i releases are just for new features.  Of
course, since Ascend also said fixing this would be a feature and
not a bugfix it can't be in p.)

If this has been resolved then I am quite happy that Ascend has made the
fix and I thank them.  It is unfortunate that I was not made aware of this
when I brought it up and that I did not notice anything in the release
notes concerning it.