(ASCEND) MAX 4000 5.0Ap27 Reset

I had an interesting thing happen to me today.  I was adding a user profile
for one of our dedicated customers (which we nail into the onboard user
profiles) and when I went to save it, the MAX just decided to reboot.  Not a
good thing.  I checked fatal in debug mode and didn't see any errors besides
the reboot message.

Config:

MAX 4000 running 5.0Ap27

2 PRI - 1 Dialup ISDN/K56 0 channels used at the time
        1 ISDN w/~20 channels in use
2 T1's - 2 Nailed up point to point links, 1 to a P130 the other to MPR

Cards:
2 DM-16 K56 flex cards
1 EtherData card

Unit was up about 2.8 wks before this happened.

Anyone else run into this?