Re: (ASCEND) Weirdness with Ap27 or am I missing something

I tried every configuration and combination of signalling and taking
trunks up and down that I could think of. I called Bell and opened a trouble
ticket. When they called me back at 1:30am this morning, they told me that
the circuits were normal and didn't need to be released. Since this box won't
be in production until Monday, I conceded defeat and told them I would talk
to them this morning. Less than 2 minutes after the phone call, both circuits
normalized. I will leave it to the reader to decide if Bell lied or not :-)

Many thanks to everyone who offered suggestions!
Dave