(ASCEND) p75 NAT Question

Hi ! I have one lame question.

I use old p75 and 5.1Ap1 software / single-IP NAT.

I work from couple of hosts behind the Pipeline in private LAN .
Everything works ok except that i can't telnet to port 25 of the outside hosts
( means can't use smtp to send mail), also there is a problem with connecting to IRC servers,
and finally the box (p75) pretends to be dead for the outside world ( it's not even pingable ).
As far as saw, there are no filters nor firewalls enabled .
And i would like to be able to connect to my hosts from outside.

Question:

If i have private class "c" 10.0.0/24  ,  my internet static IP is for example 199.199.199.10
and address of MAX i dial in is 199.199.199.253

what minimum settings should be on my p75 to fix my problems described above ?

Vic

PS.  Excuse me my lameness :)