Re: (ASCEND) connection problems with MAX 4048

Hi all,

I was getting the smae thing for a while.  Try running RADIUS in debug
mode, and see if you're getting requests with a zero-length username.  You
can see the same thing if you run RADIF from diagnostic mode on the MAX
itself.  If you're seeing a lot of <0:>'s then I think we may have a new
bug.  If not, we're back to the drawing board with no harm done.

Alex P