(ASCEND) Users stay connected but cannot see any web sites

I have two Max 4000 units, one in my main locaation that only services
dialup and isdn connections.  The other is in a remote POP and services
one PRI for dialup and a T1 connecting back to my Cisco 4500 in my
main location.  Users can connect fine, but after a random amount of
time, sometimes 10 minutes or as long as two hours,  they are unable to
go to any more web sites.  Windows 95 tells them that there is no DNS
entry.  The DNS server is up, the circuit is up, and the client
specifies the DNS servers in  their dialup networking entry.  There is
nothing in the logs showing any connection issue.  I am running 5.0ap27.

Has anyone seen this type of problem before?  I need to get this
resolved, because I am losing customers.