(ASCEND) Dynamic Bandwith allocation

Hello everyone.

I have a pipeline75 (a new one).  I would like it to open a second b
channel whenever the
usuage rate spikes over say 50%. Then I would like this channel to stay up
for at least 15 or some minutes afterwards.  All my messing around with
the dynamic bandwith settings don't seem have have an effect. It only opens
the second channel after being pegged at 90%+ for a bit then drops the
second channel immediately after
the bandwith drops again.  Anyone got any ideas? I would like to keep one
channel always open and the other to
open when I am actively computing and have it stick around for a few ..