Re: (ASCEND) NetWarp Pro and Linux

On Thu, 16 Oct 1997 tim@nacimiento.com wrote:

> Sorry if this has been asked before ...
>
> Does anyone have any information about using the NetWarp 128
> or NetWarp Pro in a PC running Linux?  Has anyone been able
> to do it?

Well, I think you can run pnpconfig on there (assuming Slackware 3.2
[Linux 2.0.30]) which would at least make it detectable by the system.  As
to whether or not you can actually use it sans Windows, is a matter I have
no information on.  But, on the bright side, I was able to make my pnp
sound card recognizable with it, so you should be able to as well.

Ascend, is this possible to run without Win*?
--
Joseph Hickman
  Director of Network Operations