Re: (ASCEND) Call Logging....

You have to be running 5.0Ai13.  I'd say Ai13 or higher, but there is no
INCREMENTAL higher than 13.  That means, of course, that call logging is
USELESS to anyone that wants to do 56k since the modem code in Ai13 is
ANCIENT!

Call logging is required for the Access Watch part of Navis Access.  I
really want to be able to impress my bosses with Navis Access, but at the
this time, it is USLESS for the reasons mentioned above.

Furthermore, the incremental series has downstream speed reporting
(Xmit-Data-Rate), which I really, really, really need.  But, course,
that's USELESS to me too for the same reasons mentioned above.

When is Ascend going to go about realeasing an Incremental with decent
modem code in it?  What's the problem?  What's the hangup?  They are
making it very hard for me to sell my bosses on their own products because
of this very problem.  Does ANYONE know when a new incremental will be
available?  Is anyone else putting preassure on Ascend to do something
about this?