(ASCEND) Problem with Downloading in Terminal Server Mode on MAX4048

I have a MAX4048 running 5.0Ap24 that will not allow downloads in Terminal
Server mode.  When I try to initiate a download using Procomm Plus, a few
packets are sent with errors and then the download aborts.  I've tried this
with ZMODEM, YMODEM, and KERMIT using a Motorola ModemSURFR, although it has
been reported with other programs and modems as well.

Any suggestions on how to correct this problem?

Thanks for your help.