Re: (ASCEND) Users stay connected but cannot see any web sites

We've seen this several times and have had people bring the computers into
our shop to diagnose.  This doesn't seem to be an Ascend problem since we
are able to solve it by upgrading Winsock on Windows 95, reconfiguring the
network parameters or replacing the modem.  We have never run into a
situation where we were unable to solve the problem at the users end.

--Tony