Re: (ASCEND) Users stay connected but cannot see any web sites

Turning on LQM has helped me, but I'm still getting sparatic calls about
this problem. I did notice running show ospf errors shows over 5000
entries in a 12 hour period for bad ip destination. My other max for the
same period showed over 2000. Not sure what this means. Any help would be
apreaciated.

East County Internet Services, Inc
-Jess-
CFO