Re: (ASCEND) The MAX TNT (fwd)

Hi,

My experiences show otherwise. Like the fact that the TNT will not
support a full simultaneous 192 channels on one HDLC card without
reseting constantly amongst other problems.

I will grant you that they have set some standards, but as far as
providing equipment that lives up to what the sales and marketting
literature would have us believe, you fall VERY short of the mark!!!

We had a Max TNT for 6 months on spec. and Ascend was not able to get
it to function even close to what we required ( and what we require
is not out of the realm of what we were told the box could support).

We and our clients have suffered much frustration. From my point of
view if Ascend has limitations in the the equipment then bite the
bullet and tell your patrons; otherwise, bear the brunt of bad
publicity.

I am not one to send this type of comment usually, but in this case I
believe Ascend needs a good swift kick!!!