No Subject

After a miserable week of holding our ISP together through wishful
thinking and lots of caffine, I thought that I would try to dramatize what
it's like to be riding the bleeding edge of technology.  Maybe during my
most bitter moments, I was hoping that those from Ascend who promise fixes
"really soon" will realize that "tomorrow" is as good as never to those of
us on the front lines.