On Subject: (ASCEND) Ideas: Next Release Ap28 or Ap29
Date: Wed, Oct 15, 1997 at 09:43:17AM -0700

--
Email: skafte@worldgate.com	  Voice: +403 413 1910	  Fax: +403 421 4929
   #575 Sun Life Place * 10123 99 Street * Edmonton, AB * Canada * T5J 3H1
When things can't get any worse, they simplify themselves by getting a whole
lot worse then complicated. A complete and utter disaster is the simplest
thing in the world; it's preventing one that's complex.       (Janet Morris)