Re: (ASCEND) BIG problem

Kevin,

Publish them all - please.  One of the things you should realize by now is
most of us SysAdmin/Max operator types have to be extremely good at research
in order to do our job.  None of us can memorize everything we need to know
to function on a daily basis.  And that every single thing in this business
is relative and depends on context.

These systems have gone way beyond the simple linear model and we realize
that.  But we need a place to start.  A complete list of the codes, their
definition and maybe a few cautions/caveats would get us started, perhaps
solving our own problems or finding the work around, thereby lessening the
load on the Ascend tech support people.  Or at least helping us define the
problem better, thereby allowing us to present it to the tech support
personnel with more clarity.

After all, aren't we all directly or indirectly involved in the information
revolution?  Then give us information!

Randy E. Reinhardt  -  System Administrator  -  Pyramid.Net
2701 Conestoga Drive , Suite 123, Carson City, NV. 89706
Email draco@pyramid.net    -   or  -  draco@dragonkeep.com
http://www.dragonkeep.com  -  and  -  ftp://ftp.dragonkeep.com
Admin 702-884-3202   Tech  702-853-4227
Fax   702-884-1827   Pager 702-861-2825
"Every hero becomes a bore at last."
"That's when we get to eat them right?"
"Correct." said the great Draco Draconis to his young son.
 Partial credit to:Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803-82)