(ASCEND) TNT Dropping ISDN 2nd Channels

Recently we upgraded our TNT from v1.3ap2 to v1.3ap6.  Since then we have
noticed that the 2nd channels on incoming ISDN connections are getting
dumped with a cause=2 progress=60 host=0.0.0.0.  This is happening to
max200s, and pipe50/75s of various code revs.  A call to ascend tech
support produced a "we've never seen that before" (unsatisfactory) answer
and a (unfulfilled) promise to call back.

Anyone in the field seen this kind of behavior?

TIA,
Frank