RE: (ASCEND) TNT Dropping ISDN 2nd Channels

The Saga Continues....

After a second call to ascend tech support on this issue, we were told that
we have misconfigured radius. (NOT!)

After insisting that the tech go talk to an engineer, we get to the heart
of the issue - Don't use 1.3ap6 for ISDN calls. We're now told that this is
a "known issue". When will a fix be available? 10-15 days.

What about support for our new 56K cards?  Move the ISDN folks off of the
TNT and just use the TNT for 56k.

We get these answers not that many days after being told that 1.3ap6 is
"the most stable version of the TNT software yet"

Folks, this is getting really old.  This is not first time that one part of
tech support gives us a line of BS, only to get a "this is a known issue"
after insisting that our problems get further up the support food chain.
 If the techs don't know, they need to admit it. Every "known issue" needs
to be known by all the tech staff not just the high priests in the
engineering tower.

Frank

On Tuesday, October 21, 1997 2:08 PM, Frank Nowling