Re: (ASCEND) Browser won't recognize DNS

We have had similar problems, even had our EARS blasted by irate N{u}T{s}
users. We have resolved it to some issues with MicroSLoths setup. Our
network enginner will be back from classes next week and he has all the
inside info on this.

Ben Duncan				Tel: 601-371-1445
Vice President				fax: 601-371-1639
Intop					7402 Siwell Road Ste. 120
www.intop.net				Jackson, Ms 39212

                *  A feature is just a bug with documentation.     *
                *  A bug becomes a feature by virtue of senority.  *