Re: (ASCEND) Authentication times

We are still experiencing long authentication times with our Ascend MAX
(p25) (but not with our USR rack). Altering the software compression helps
in some cases but not all.
A strange thing is that we had to reboot our MAX and one customer then
reported that the long authentication problem had cleared. This suggests
that something is getting clogged up in the MAX and was cleared by
rebooting it.
Has anyone else noticed this?
Has anyone got any other suggestions about what is causing this? and how to
get around it ?

Paul