(ASCEND) X2/Flex Question

>>This is the problem we have been experiencing past couple of months. Is
anyone else having this problem?
>We have max 4000 56k Flex in place running 50Ap27 upgrade.
>
>When we first upgraded to 56kFlex the X2 users where connecting fine, 28.8.
>Flex users are getting 40k-47k, and this hasn't changed.
>Now it seems like the past couple of months X2 will connect and just get
disconnected or will just have garbage on the terminal screen and wont
connect at all. They can dial to analog modems and connect fine.
>I still have some users connecting with X2,without a problem. It seems
like USR has changed something on these modems to cause an incapability
with Flex and X2. I am not sure. Need some advice.

>Thanks
>Bryan Seltzer
>CCIS Tech Support

-Bryan Seltzer