Re: (ASCEND) Cause code 018 ??

At 10:59 AM 10/23/97 -0400, Phillip Vandry wrote:
>> can't find it on http://www.ascend.com/faqs/1/523-faq.html. and nowhere
>> else,
>> either.
>>
>> >M27  Line 01 Ch 03 x
>>  No Connection      x
>>  Cause code 018     x
>>
>> what is my max4000 trying to tell me ?
>
>Cause code 18 is "No user responding" (no answer).
>
>The page you mention is _not_ a list of ISDN cause codes, it is a list of
>values for the Ascend-Disconnect-Cause RADIUS Accounting attribute.
>
>Try http://www.becknet.com/ISDN/causecodes.html

They are also on the Ascend Web site (find "isdn cause code"), and in the
user manuals.

ALSO, note that some international implementations may have different codes
and meanings, so the relevant specs must be checked. I believe the docs
refer to the appropriate codes per country/ISDN implementation.

Kevin