Re: (ASCEND) The MAX TNT

	What about the high-density USR products?

	Their management software is very good.. at least, the X
version is :)  and you'll be able to get ~300 sessions in ~9in
of rack space...  and their modem connections are better than
Ascend/Rockwell..  etc etc..

	it seems strange that USR/3com doesn't seem to be considered
as a real contender in the high-density management-friendly niche
which will be so important, as you say, in the near future...
I'm not saying they're perfect, but they are still very worthwhile
produts...

On Sat, Oct 18, 1997 at 11:22:24PM +0000, Will Pierce said:

[...deletia...]

> I think the TNT is going to be very appealing for the ISP's who survive
> the shakeout.  I personally would rather administer one TNT rather than
> a dozen MAXes.

[...deletia...]