Re: (ASCEND) The MAX TNT

> Livingston has a proven code base and complete solutions and 6
years of
> user experience. Livingston Invented Radius which is an industry
standard.
> Livingston has licenced their code to Cisco and USR and their
hardware to
> Cayman. Too mbad Cayman didnt know how to sell anything.

Damn, did I stumble into the Livingston-Advocacy list again?  Got to
be Monday morning.  Where's the coffee...

ObAscendUserQuestion:

Kevin & Co., I'd truly love to see the finger feature implemented in
a non-incremental release.  Any word on when, say, 5.1 is due out, or
when the incremental branch will get the patches in the patch branch?
 Finger is an important tool for us, but we had problems with the
last i release we tried, and I know the Rockwell code in that branch
hasn't been updated recently.

	Dale