Re: (ASCEND) Our IP Spoofed a MAX ... !

> > set POOL-ONLY in WAN OPTIONS to Yes
>
> Thanks for the prompt reply, I guess I should have mentioned that we have
> on-demand ISDN dial-up customers that have their own static IP address. I
> suppose doing this will keep them from logging in...?

No, it will not keep them from "logging in" if you have things properly
configured.  It will just require the remote system to accept the address
you have configured (be it static or dynamic).

You need to have both of the following for this to work properly:
  Ethernet->Answer->Assign Adrs=Yes
  Ethernet->Mod Config->Pool only=Yes

Check out "Requiring that a caller accept an IP address from the MAX" in
the RADIUS Supplement of the MAX documentation for more information.