(ASCEND) Pipeline 75 and Win95 (OSR2) configurations for use connecting to ISP(s).

I have a new P75 with the latest firmware and the latest Java configurator.

I am currently able to use the Pipeline Monitor (PM) to connect to an ISP.

I have these problems:

1.  I can not get IE or other TCP/IP programs to access the internet via
the P75 even after making a connection with the PM.

2.  I can not get the P75 to dial out based on TCP/IP program requests.
I realize that both of these probably have a common cause.

3.  'How-To' documentation from different sources, and sometimes from
the same source, is inconsistent.

I need:

1.  Directions indicating what entries should be made on which property
sheet pages for the NIC (IP Address, Gateway, DNS Configuration, etc.).

2.  Similar information for the P75.  Also, I need to know if there is a way
to specify different user names for different connections (to different ISPs).

I appreciate any responses.

Steve Brumbelow

P.S.:  Change the x to an s to respond to me personally.