(ASCEND) K56 boards rev. F

I remember that, a while back, someone on the
mailing list mentioned that rev. F K56 boards were
basically essential to get reliable K56 and V34?
connects with the max4000 and the p27 sw.

Since when is rev. F being shipped?
The reason I ask is, the 2 16xK56 boards that came
with our Max4000 (delivered by the distributor 3
weeks ago) are unlabeled (no revision on the sticker).
This is the unit we are having the problems with, that
I mentioned last week.

Anyway, last Friday we got a second max and this one
was shipped with a rev. F 12xK56 board (clearly marked
as such on the sticker).

What's the deal with the revision? We're still
experiencing performance problems during V34 connects
(K56 is currently of fairly little concern to) and
quite frankly I'd like to know if the "old" modem
cards could be a factor.

--
Oliver J. Albrecht <oj@nexus.flensbone.net>