RE: (ASCEND) NavisAccess: "Uncompiled Trap"

Kirk,
Are you using the NT demo? I recompiled with Tim and most of these went
away - he gets one specif uncompiled trap now that he sent me the 1.3. -
which appears to be a Frame Relay related trap - I'm looking into it.
But also appears on Xyplex 3000 for him.
The below trap is not what Tim is now seeing.
Let me know.  I'll try to give you a call if you give me a number and a
time.

Thanks,
Donna