(ASCEND) Dual analog lines

Trying to get a users to connect with two analog modems. The first users
is authenicated and logon. The second user is connected and disconnected
immediately. No bonding appears to occur. We have hundreds of 128k isdn
users and have no problem.

The customer is running windows nt 4.0 service pack 3. All else seems to
be ok. Had one other customer try before with 2 28k modems also to
avail. Have radius and assigned mpp protocol.

Anybody know what I am missing. Great way for ISP to make money with 2
56k modems and auto reconnect. Beats isdn business rates. Performance
almost that of 128k isdn.
John Keown
--
NuNet Inc