RE: (ASCEND) Ideas: Next Release Ap28 or Ap29

On Thursday, October 30, 1997 3:47 PM, Neil J. McRae
[SMTP:neil@domino.org] wrote:
> With respect Peter, several people including Jack I think have went
into
> great detail about the OSPF problems they have been having.

So ? I may be a new reader, and all I will get is the frustration of not
knowing if my problem is the one others are talking about. This is known
as thinking ahead.

For all we know, the problem may never have been formally reported - and
then expecting a fix would be pointless.

Peter