RE: (ASCEND) Ideas: Next Release Ap28 or Ap29

At 03:50 PM 10/30/97 -0000, Peter Galbavy wrote:
>On Thursday, October 30, 1997 3:47 PM, Neil J. McRae
>[SMTP:neil@domino.org] wrote:
>> With respect Peter, several people including Jack I think have went
>into
>> great detail about the OSPF problems they have been having.
>
>So ? I may be a new reader, and all I will get is the frustration of not
>knowing if my problem is the one others are talking about. This is known
>as thinking ahead.
>
>For all we know, the problem may never have been formally reported - and
>then expecting a fix would be pointless.

....and don't forget this list is *VERY* busy, so trying to remember the
intimate details of what everyone has talked about *even just yesterday*
is impossible. If you/he/they have TR numbers to support requests like this
I will be more than willing to look it up and give as much information as I
can find out about it.

I cannot help with "when are you gonna fix my broken MAX?" ;-(

Kevin