(ASCEND) Leased/Leased support via FR

> From: Andre Beck <beck@ibh-dd.de>
> On Wed, Oct 29, 1997 at 04:17:07PM -0800, Kevin Smith wrote:
> >
> > Release 5.1Ap4 for the Pipelines has been given to support. The following
> > corrections are included in the release:
>
> Umm, does this mean still no Leased/Leased support ? I don't want to

Using the superdig, I got 2 b channels to work from a P50 to a max 4000,
but then when I changed over to a channelized solution using the c7200,
it stopped working.  I got it going again by configuring the cisco as a
FR switch, and running FR over the superdig.  Came right up, and is
working nicely.  You might give this a try.
--
Mickey