Re: (ASCEND) Ap33 Warnings

At 03:13 PM 10/31/97 +0900, Damien Miller wrote:

>I just upgraded to 5.0Ap33 last night. I check out fatal-history toaday
>and got the following.
>
>What down "Index: 179" mean? Is there any references to what the Index#
>mean?

It was clearly noted in the release notification, and in the release notes:

Note2: A new warning (179) has been added which indicates an anomalous
event order occurred in terminating a digital call.  These anomalies normally
are harmless and have existed in previous releases, but until this release
they were not reported. The purpose of the warning 179 is to provide debug
information in the unlikely event of a fatal error immediately following
the warning.  No such fatal events have been observed during testing or
early customer deployment.

Kevin