Re: (ASCEND) P130 Performance?

> Ive got Livingston IRX 111 routers that handle a T1 pretty good too. I
> have heard that the P130 wont handle a full T1, but it was from a guy who
> heard it from a guy who heard it from a sales person at Ascend, so I
> really dont know...

I wouldn't doubt it, though I've never tried. They work great as an
economical way for people to get into Frame Relay, particularly at 128k
and 384k. I think all our customers who have full T1 frame or ptp frame
have it into an IRX or Cisco or something else, no P130s.

P130s are great because of their low cost compared to a 2500 and CSU, but
you get what you pay for, I guess. :)

Josh Beck - CONNECTnet Network Operations Center - jbeck@connectnet.com