From: Mike Hughes <mike@dircon.net>
To: ascend-users@max.bungi.com
Date: Thursday, September 04, 1997 12:01 PM
Subject: (ASCEND) Re: Motorola ModemSurf Problems

The Motorola ModemSurfr and VoiceSurfr v1.009 flashers have certainly
been uploaded to the UK BBS, I downloaded a copy from there about a
week ago.

Last time I looked they still haven't made it onto the web site, but
I have popped copies up on my site, for ModemSurfr, and VoiceSurfr
56k, both internal and external:

http://www.mike.dircon.net/ascend/flash.html

I've certainly been getting much more stable connections with the
1.009 code, when compared to the 0.519 that my ModemSurfr shipped
with.