(ASCEND) DOVBS with P75 running 5.1A

I saw that the new version of the Pipeline release supposedly includes
the ability for P75 to answer voice calls as DOVBS rather than passing
them off to the POTS ports. According to what I recall reading in the
release notes, setting "Ans Voice Call" to "Yes" on a P75 directs voice
calls to the POTS ports while saying "No" means that the unit itself
will answer the call as if it were a data call.

However, when I call my P75 with "Ans Voice Call" set to "No", the box
doesn't answer, and "show isdn" reports "CALL REJECTED/OTHER DEST:
xxxxxxx  B2" where "xxxxxxx" is my second directory number for the ISDN
line.

The release notes state for the P75:

> If you set the parameter to No, the unit answers voice calls as Data Over Voice (DOV), and does not
> direct them to POTS ports. This dedicates the unit to data calls.

But since it's not answering the calls, either the release notes are
wrong or I'm missing something. Suggestions?

--Marc

--
Marc Shannon                                  +1 626 919 3600
Innosoft International, Inc.             FAX: +1 626 919 3614