Re: (ASCEND) 5.1A for the Pipelines

Hi Kevin

Thanks for the information about 5.1A. Is this version also applicable
for Pipe 50 in Europe, or to more precise in the Netherlands. I currently
use AT&T/P-T-P as swithchtype which works fine, so if 5.1A does not
include NET-3 I don't care.
model P50-1SBRI-E
p/n 0710-0260-001
s/n 7186027
date 6/96

Exept for connection from my home to my IPX net in the office, I want to
use the Pipes for connection to my ISP who is using Cisco IOS routers.
They work with dynamic IP addressing, and I should run NAT. Is 5.1A
supporting dynamic Ip addressing or is the answer in the FAQ about
dynamic addressing still valid?

Last but not least, How do I install 5.1A and how to save the 5.0 in case
I need to restore it.