Re: (ASCEND) Radius attribute to differentiate between ISDN and analogue

Technically you cannot differentiate between 14.4k, 28.8k, 33.6k, 56k so
you have to charge the same.  (eg GBP10 per month)
It is difficult to charge more for 64k ISDN than for 56k modem but you
could use NAS-Port-Type as suggested by Gerard Cany
For 128k ISDN you can justify charging double the 56k/64k rate and you can
control it as they need MPP not PPP

Paul