(ASCEND) Getting Radius to "kick" SMTP mail queues

We've got a number of customers who get mail delivery via SMTP
(mainly corporate dialups, etc) over dialup. We want to look at
hacking the Radius source, so that when it sees a customer with
static IP (i.e. Framed-Address = True), it runs a script, with the
user ID as an argument, which will then kick their SMTP queues.

At the moment, we have people using a finger command to kick the
mail, which we are not happy with. Ideally this needs getting rid of,
so they just get one automated kick of the spooled mail at login.

Is it possible, if so has anyone done this, and could someone
point us in the right direction as to which section of the Radius C
code actually needs editing? I've found a bit referring to
"get_framed_address (authreq, where)" - am I warm?

TIA,
Mike
--
Mike Hughes  mike@dircon.net  http://www.mike.dircon.net/